Enjoy the freedom of the open road with Principal RV. When you own an RV, there are many parts that may require mechanical care over the course of its life. Ensure that your RV remains in pristine condition with Principal RV, your trusty protection plan covering both towable RVs and motor homes.
Towable Principal Care:
Towable Principal Care covers your new or used travel trailer, fifth wheel, pop-up, slide-in camper, and toy hauler. With two coverage options to choose from, you can be sure to get the coverage that best meets your needs.
What is Included in Towable Principal Care?
- Coverage Options: Coverage options include Preferred Towable and Maximum Towable. Both plans cover your RV’s suspension, braking, fresh/wastewater, A/C, kitchen center, heating system, generator, and more, with additional coverage for all parts and wear and tear available with the maximum plan.
- Upgrades Offered: Principal RV understands that each customer has unique needs and priorities, so we have included upgrades for business use, consequential loss, and brownout.
- Deductible Options: Principal RV allows you the freedom to pick from three deductible options: $100, $200, and $500. Pick the option that best fits your needs.
Motor Home Care:
With six coverage options to choose from, Motor Home Care has something for every motorized recreational vehicle need. Choose between Preferred Coach, Preferred Coach & Chassis, Preferred Powertrain Wrap, Maximum Coach, Maximum Coach & Chassis, and Maximum Powertrain Wrap. With various components covered, you can rest assured that you will be able to choose the plan that best matches your motor home’s needs.
What is Included in Motor Home Care?
- Components Covered: Motor Home Care coverage options include protection for your drive axle, suspension, braking, fresh/wastewater, electrical, generator, and so much more. With multiple options, you can tailor your coverage to best meet your motor home needs and drive with ease knowing you’re
- Upgrades Offered: Whether you’re a business owner or worry about consequential loss, Motor Home Care has you covered. Upgrade options include business use, consequential loss, navigation, and brown out to ensure your personal needs are met.
- Deductible Options: Deductible options include $100, $200, and $500, so you can select the option that makes the most sense for you.
Our unrivaled 24-hour roadside assistance is included in all Towable and Motor Home Plans. With 24-hour roadside assistance, you can have peace of mind knowing that towing services, flat tire changes, emergency gas delivery, battery jump service, and key lockout services are available anytime, anywhere. Other benefits include trip interruption services, RV technical assistance, food spoilage, concierge services, and a $100 deductible discount if returning to the selling dealer for repair. Drive with confidence knowing that Principal RV has you covered in any situation.
Principal RV stands out when protecting your investment by covering a wide range of components. With our comprehensive coverage options, 24-hour roadside assistance, and a host of additional benefits, you can drive your RV with the assurance that you’re fully protected. Explore the contract details for more information and to find coverage that meets your needs.
Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive vehicle service contracts and how they can benefit you. Remember, at Principal Warranty Corp., we’re committed to keeping you on the road with confidence and peace of mind.
Program coverage and availability vary by state. See product details on our product page.
Principal Warranty Corp. is a customer-centric organization that prides itself on providing and administrating automotive and recreational vehicle F&I products and wealth-building programs with an exceptional customer service experience for dealers, agents, and contract holders nationwide. Our full suite of F&I products for auto, RV, and powersports includes exclusionary and comprehensive mechanical service contracts, lifetime and limited warranty programs, GAP, ancillary plans, reinsurance programs, dealer development and compliance training. PWC is located north of Seattle in Burlington, WA.
For more information, visit our website at www.principalwarrantycorp.com.